Kington Vicarage Garden
Saturday 24th June, 2017: 2.30pm onwards
All are welcome
Stalls, competitions, children's events, try your skill at putting and delicious home-made teas. Enjoy a chance to wander into the garden.
Please park in the Churchyard. Disabled badge holders only may park at the Parish House.
Proceeds to St. Mary's General Fund.
For more detailed information please visit our "Events" page
Saturday, 15th July, 2017 - 3.00pm - 5.00pm
- To be opened by Mrs Rachel Jones
- It its 63rd year at same venue - 1954 - 2017
- Most traditional fete in Herefordshire
- Live music - ‘Bandamania’ folk band
- ‘Guess the Weight of the Sheep’, coconut shy, giant skittles, quoits of famous politicians, WI stall, fabulous cakes, jams and preserves
- Large plant stall, book stall, new games to play, etc.
- Strawberries and cream
- Fabulous home made teas
- Generous raffle - £100 top prize
- Final balloon race
- Free bus from Kington to Huntington and return.
KINGTON VICARAGE GARDEN:
SUNDAY, 16TH JULY AT 11.00AM.
COME AND JOIN US FOR WORSHIP, FELLOWSHIP AND FOOD IN THE SURROUNDINGS OF THE VICARAGE GARDEN.
ST. PETER’S TITLEY
SUNDAY 16TH JULY AT 4.00PM.
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL ARE INVITED FOR A SPECIAL SERVICE OF BLESSING AND THANKSGIVING
SONGS OF PRAISE AT
ST. STEPHEN’S CHURCH, OLD RADNOR
SUNDAY 6TH AUGUST AT 6.00PM
WE’D PARTICULARLY LIKE TO WELCOME ALL WHO’VE CELEBRATED CHRISTENINGS, WEDDINGS OR ATTENDED FUNERALS AT ST. STEPHEN’S TO JOIN US FOR THIS SPECIAL SERVICE WHEN WE’LL GIVE THANKS FOR LOVE IN HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS.
There will be a bell-ringing practice at St.Mary’s, Kington on the first Wednesday of the month, starting on 1st February, 7.30pm until 9.00pm.
This is in conjunction with the ringers at Lyonshall, who will continue to have their practices on the other Wednesdays in the month.
Ringers and non-ringers will be most welcome. Why not come and give it a go?
For further information call the Tower Captain, John Clayton on 01544 230839